Wednesday 21 March 2018

Your Mid-Week Update for 03/21/18


Sometimes, I get so sick of the way the world works. All I wanted to do was kill a few people and be on my way. And then I get a visit from a detective who’s investigating a suspicious death and my car was seen in the area around the time.

He wasn’t subtle. I’m on his suspect list but he was fishing. I’m hoping he won’t have enough evidence to pursue and that he’ll have to drop it. Although talking to him…

It felt like talking to Daniel. That smugness, that stubbornness. It just doesn’t stop. None of them do.

How am I supposed to live my life when there are detectives knocking down my door day after day.

I wish I could be rid of him but that would only bring more suspicion on me. I’m just stuck in this loop; it’s infuriating.

And I’m sick of it.

I know the risks I take for what I love doing but sometimes it’s just annoying.

Why can’t people leave me be?

Anyways, we got another 2 feet of snow last night so I have to leave for work early. Again.

What is with this seemingly un-ending winter? I swear, my fingers are still numb.

As always, dear readers,

Stay Safe

No comments:

Post a Comment