Wednesday 3 May 2017

Your Mid-Week Update 05/03/17

As I mentioned last week (or maybe I didn’t, I don’t keep track) after Betty’s death, they opened an investigation and a kindly police officer came in to talk to Betty’s coworkers. We were all given Friday afternoon off because of the investigation and potential trauma. Thankfully the weather was actually warm so I took Jason out for drive-in milkshakes and then to that new Power Rangers movie – because my son is not a cliché, and therefore not embarrassed to spend time with his mother.

On Tuesday, the news reported that Betty’s ex-boyfriend was arrested on suspicion of her murder. Apparently they found the murder weapon in his apartment and he had a “violent history with the victim”. It’s not often I actually get to see who would have killed my victim if I hadn’t stepped in. I’m sorry Betty you definitely would have been killed this year. Your ex-boyfriend is crazy.

Still…I have to wonder how they found the murder weapon in his apartment.

I’m sure it was just a similar weapon and they jumped to conclusions. Because the police are a cliché.

I’m so glad James doesn’t read this blog, he’d be upset that I said that.

I’m still not wrong.

As always, dear readers,


Stay Safe

No comments:

Post a Comment