Wednesday 5 August 2015

Your Mid-Week Update for 08/05/15




Sandra didn’t come home from work on Thursday.  I called her cell and it went straight to voicemail. I kept calling but I never got an answer. James wouldn’t let me call the police until Friday. “They won’t take you seriously until 24 hours have past”, he said. So we called, and they looked but they couldn’t find her. We couldn’t find her. I…

Jason called everyone he knew from her social circle, her work, her teachers, nothing.

Sunday night I was sitting in the tent waiting for the search party when I heard someone shouting. They found her body; she had been strangled and then dragged through the woods. Some sort of animal had eaten parts of her flesh and taken three of her fingers.


My baby girl is dead. She’s gone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment