Wednesday 6 May 2015

Your Mid-Week Update for 05/06/15

Considering what happened last time, you would think that coming back to murder would be difficult.

Nope.

Killed a three people this week. Even ran over a nun just for good measure. I didn’t even think there were still nuns running around but there she was just crossing the street in a poorly lit residential area one night. On further analysis, she might not have been an actual nun but rather a woman who was going door to door trying to spread the “good word” but the effect was still the same. Thunder and lightning raining down on the earth because another religious nut is dead.

The other two dead were really sort of a combo deal which was nice. A couple in their car stopped me to ask for directions the other day and I just hit the driver with the baseball bat. He slammed sideways so hard that he hit his wife who flew against the window and fractured her skull (according to the forensics report which I totally didn’t overhear from James while he was on the phone talking to the detective on the case). Two for the price of one.

Which makes three murders in about a week and more to come.

I’m back, bitches!

I should explain the baseball bat.

Jason has decided to take up sports. One of the really weird after effects of telling the kids the truth about their mom, Jason has decided to try baseball(by the way, sis, I don’t care if you read my blog, what you did was horrible). I think he just needs something new to distract him and distance him from all of it. I don’t blame him, in fact, I support him. Which is why I was carrying a baseball bat to the field a few blocks from my house.

Baseball bats are handy little weapons, I got it hand it to the kid, he picked a great sport. Not that I want him hitting anything other than balls. My children are not going to go anywhere near the family business. Murder is for James and myself, that’s it.

Speaking of James…I got him to talk to me.  And I didn’t have to lock him in the basement. He came to me on Saturday; told me the kids came to him and cleared things up, encouraged him to do the same. So he got guilted into hashing things out with me. I didn’t care as long as it worked. Which it did.

We sat down and talked. He yelled. Said he’s happy that I’m better but he doesn’t feel comfortable with our current situation. I don’t exactly know what that means but he’s been sleeping on the couch for the last few days and the kids aren’t missing the added tension in the house. He’s been working double shifts for the last few weeks so I see him as often as I normally do but…

I miss him.

I’m sounding like a lovesick school girl I miss him. Readers, you know what he means to me. I don’t know what I’d do if he left. I’d like to think he can’t do without me, either, but things are going to get worse before they get better.

But at least my kids like me, right?

Shit.

As always, dear readers,

Stay Safe

No comments:

Post a Comment