Wednesday 22 April 2015

Your Mid-Week Update for 04/22/15

I understand why Daniel’s fake affections are putting me off. And I’ve locked my kids in the basement. Let’s start with the first one.

For the last few weeks Daniel has been more and more…around. He’s been everywhere. And worse than that he’s been attentive and shy – like he was happy to see me but nervous – and in the times that we’ve spoken, he’s been understanding of my need to kill, nonjudgmental; completely different from his usual stance of…well…judgment.

It’s just like when James and I first started dating. That man was wonderful.

He still is, it’s me that’s changed. Back in those days, I had just been promoted at work, the kids were living with my sister but spent a lot of time with me as my sister was usually busy. I could kill a dozen people in a month, feel the hunger and keep it at bay.

And then I met James.

He was the first person to know the truth and love me more. He was the only one. He was understanding and patient with every part of me. He didn’t try to change me, he embraced me: the darkness inside. He didn’t try to put it down. He nurtured it. Everything that I am today is because of Daniel James. James. My James. The man who has been by my side through so much. The man whose wife loves him very much and has made a lot of mistakes lately.

I took for granted that he would always be there and always supportive. And now…

Now I miss us. The way we once were. Daniel has reminded me of how precious that lifestyle is. His new attitude towards me is flattering – I think – but it’s too much. I just have to keep reminding myself of why I’m doing this. Why I need to kill Daniel Westburn.

For him. For my family.

So that no one can hurt them ever again.

Oh, and the kids are currently locked in the basement.

As always, dear readers,

Stay Safe

No comments:

Post a Comment