While it's not really an award that was voted on I'm still honored and really this is just a fun way of spreading blogger love. Thanks Virginia (p.s. check out the guest post she did on my blog last month here)
Now, in order for me to participate in this presitgious event I have to do a few tasks (why does this suddenly feel like a frat hazing?)
To participate -
1. You post the award image on your blog with header "The Very Inspirational Blogger Award". (CHECK)
2. Tag the person/blogger who nominated you, thanking them for the nomination (CHECK)
3. Write the rules and complete them.
- Display the award logo on your blog. (CHECK)
- Link back to the person who nominated you. (CHECK)
- State 7 things about yourself.(See Below)
- Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and link to them.(See Below)
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award's requirements. (You get it)
- I have ADHD and Dyslexia.
- I am left handed but I play sports with my right hand.
- I have a scar on the side of my head from when I was four years old.
- I have arachnophobia.
- I am an Aquarius.
- My family origins are Cree (Native Canadian), Welsh and Yugoslavian (German).
- My middle name is named for a famous fictional Canadian character (bonus points if you can guess which one).